Thursday 31 March 2011

One Year in Modelling



Hi Guys

Just a note to thank you all for your support over the last year - I have shown you numerous projects and have had a great deal of fun developing the site, populating it with images and information of my former and contemporary builds.  I have been amazed at the level of online interest Panzers in Scale has had - I am truly thrilled by the volume of international modellers who have taken the time to look and even comment about my work, so Muchos Gracias for your interest.

I am currently getting some pre-paint models together for a photo shoot and will then upload details of 10 completed Tiger builds onto Tiger Werkstatte and will then continue with that project.  Over the next few weeks/months I will add more information onto that blog from time-to-time and invite you all to pop in to have a look.  As the pictures become available I will post them up on Panzers in Scale, but Tiger Werkstatte will become the Tiger portfolio for future reference on that specific AFV.

Here's to the future!


Bill

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the year anniversary Bill. I, for one, have only recently discovered Panzers in Scale but it's been one of my favorite "haunts" every post. It's also been a place I've turned to when in need of inspiration or just stuck on a decision. So thank you for hosting the site, and here's to many more years and posts both here and your new undertaking Tiger Werkstätte!!!!!

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dale; I am especially pleased to still have you giving me friendly encouragement along the way; I missed you a lot when we weren't in touch.

    All the best & HAPPY NEW YEAR! (My little joke...)


    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on a successful 12 months buddy :)

    Jurgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jurgen!

    Thanks for that, Cobber. All the best to you & your lot Down Under.

    Fraterinte!


    Bill

    ReplyDelete